Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Monthly Inspiration ~ March





This month I am drawing inspiration from my family. Picture featuring my sisters and cousins.

2017 started with all good intentions for me. For the most part, I’m working towards the goals that I said I would achieve in the coming year.

February was a particularly eventful month. I noticed a lot of differences in myself. Good differences. I decided to start a blog for real and actually began working at it. Bill and I signed up for the local rec center and also personal trainers. We see them twice a week. It’s been less than a month but we feel AMAZING.

But there were some setbacks that made me realize that I absolutely need to change my current situation. I don’t need to change everything; there are definitely wonderful things happening in my life, but that is for another post for another time. Right now I am focusing on the things in my life that could use a bit of a makeover.

I took a personal day from work recently - I had another major panic attack and couldn’t drive into work. The day off gave me the opportunity to reflect on what’s been going on in my life and what I need to change. I decided that my main focus for this month will be to focus on myself. I will focus on me and the things that I want; not what other people want from me.

Despite it all, I have high hopes for March 2017! Also it’s almost one of my favorite holidays, St. Patrick’s Day! You really can’t beat that.

Goals
For as long as I can remember, I struggled with goals. And by struggled, I mean I didn’t have any. In college, I kind of just picked a major for the sake of picking a major. I had no plan to do anything with a Human Resources degree and honestly I didn’t want one.

So when I graduated, I got an office job just because I thought that’s what you were supposed to do with a college degree. But I soon learned that working in an office is not for me and that’s perfectly okay. So this month, I need to focus on what I want in my life and set those professional goals.

Blogging Inspiration
As a new blogger, I think the biggest learning experience I can have is to study other bloggers. There are so many different kinds of people out there that I can learn from.

Friends and Family

Living in a new place for the past 5 months has been quite the experience. I have met a lot of new and interesting people. But, I miss those people who made me who I am today. That’s why this month I will focus on them. That means finding the time in my already packed schedule to see my friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest